Possible techniques include these machine techniques:
- piecing squares and rectangles - to improve accuracy
- piecing diagonally (examples: Flying Geese or Pinwheel Blocks)
- binding - improving skill, and other methods
- how to make a t-shirt quilt
- machine applique - using fusible web, or glue methods
- foundation paper piecing
And these hand techniques:
- applique - needleturn, back-basting, or blanket stitch techniques
- English paper piecing
- Embroidery or "Redwork" - combined with piecing and/or applique
On Thursday, July 9, at either 12:30 pm or 6:30 pm, you have the opportunity to get-together with other interested quilters to review and discuss the techniques and projects you'd like to learn. Based on these conversations and response to a survey, classes will be decided. If you'd like to complete a survey, or join us, please contact me. Send an email or post a comment here.
Please note: Participating in the survey or get-together does not obligate you to take Beyond Stitchin' Mission lessons.